Media trainers can apply.
The Fondation Hirondelle seeks trainers and consultants to complete its pool of experts to conduct coaching and training assignments in one or more of the following areas:
- Journalistic ethics and deontology.
- Radio journalism (including reporting, magazine, news, sound recording, editing).
- Video journalism (including shooting, reporting, editing).
- Web/digital journalism.
- Use of social media.
- Radio hosting.
- TV and video hosting.
- Media management.
- Fact-checking / rumor debunking.
- Election coverage in fragile contexts.
- Media revenue generation.
The deadline is March 31.