Sometimes that keyboard shortcut is on the tip of your tongue...but you just can't remember what it is. With all of the newly available multimedia tools out there, it can be harder and harder to keep track of which little buttons mean what and how to bypass lots of menu screens.
This week, I've aggregated a handful of wonderful guides and tipsheets that offer lists of helpful hints for the programs you use most.
- Webbmedia Group's Crashsheet (this one is important should your computer ever fail!)
Flash and ActionScript
- Adobe Flash CS4 Keyboard Shortcuts Cheat Sheet (PC and OS X)
- Adobe Flash CS3 Quick Reference Card
- Adobe Flash MX Quick Reference Card
- ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0 Cheat sheets
Just For Mac Users...
Keynote, iMovie, etc...
Amy Webb is a digital media consultant and head of Webbmedia Group, LLC. She has also launched Knowledgewebb, a new website for multimedia training. You can also follow Amy on Twitter and delicious. Webbmedia Group is a vendor-neutral company. Any opinions expressed about products or services are formed after testing, research and interviews. Neither Amy Webb nor Webbmedia Group or its employees receives any financial or other benefits from vendors.